Please check back soon and often for links to useful websites, printable handouts for home activity ideas, and information on local events & support groups.
- Parent Information on Infant Development (0-3) with checklists and activity recommendations.
- Resources for families of children with deficits in sensory processing and integration.
- Educational resources for special needs – activities, games, make your own picture schedules. products for purchase.
- Resources for developmentally-based handwriting instruction.
- Fun learning materials for special needs. FREE stuff, too!
- Sensational Kids, by Lucy Jane Miller
- The Out-of-Sync Child, by Carol Stock Cranowitz
ONLINE RETAILERS THAT SHIP TO THE VI:
- Specialized equipment for seating & mobility
- Great sources for developmental toys, sensory tools, etc.
- Virgin Islands Autism Network (STX)
- TADA – Therapy Association & Disability Advocates (STT/STJ)